EvolutionXcape 620
Hi please Login or Register and if you need help Click on the chat box if you can see it or Copy and paste this http://xat.com/evolutionXcape For More help and this is the down load link http://www.mediafire.com/?7kccrtdwh1gk1kr Thanks, Enjoy playing EvolutionXcape.

Regards Woody (WebDesigner/Mod)

EvolutionXcape 620

Live The Dream!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat Box
Please Download Our Server At : mediafire.com 7hjfke0q6k72oxr (That is new Download!!!
Pease Go to the Botterm of the Page on Home and look at our great donations Rewards!! Great offers!!!!!!!!!! Called Donations INFO Rewards.
Please Vote At : http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=6480

Share | 

Caelum... Oh joy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
caelum
Server Coder
Server Coder

PostSubject: Caelum... Oh joy.   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 am

Well i'm 17 going to be a senior in high school now woot and no woot (cause i'm going to miss a lot of friends since i'm taking off to collage afterwards), also I live in the US, Texas.
Well i've never cursed, had coffie, and had only 2 cokes cause the doctor made me drink it for me to feel better after some shots, all cause i'm LDS or as everyone else calls me Morman, same thing.

I think my life can be pretty much a cool life since all I do is help other people all the time, play football, baseball, soccor, well every sport I can find to play as I'm some how very good at all them I don't know why.

Well I also go to church every sunday, sorry guys guess that mean no Caelum's in the morning Sad, I have to spend some time with my family and my better side of friends.

What I do in my free time is either draw, program, swim in the pool usually with some friends or family, practice my soccor and basket ball skills, lol make some remote control cars or helicopter to scare my cats or those blasted birds who always eat my cats food before she even knows it's been refilled and decides to kill a bird and bring it to me and leaves it on the ground waiting for someone to step on it.

Umm I never do homework cuase I just finnish it as soon as the teacher hands it out, never failed a class except for one and I got a 69 becuase the teacher didn't like me doing my homework during class cuase it supposed to be homework.... FAIL.

I guess you could call me a nerd, but most of my friends would tell you i'm not; I personally agree with you I bet I am, but who knows?

Umm i'm not like super crazed about anime, but I think they are pretty awsome as my sisters are always watching those type of shows and they sometimes might barrow a friends manga comic/book/idk whatever there called, but yeah im ok with them.

Programs: Ive worked with some photoshop, macromedia flash 8, sony vegas pro 9, netbeans(java program), enjoy working with MS Paint all the way man! photostory(wasn't very fun), dreamwiever(can't remember version), notepad(html, java), finally notepad something I think(making music program) umm yeah thats about it for that.

RSPS: Well I first learned about these when I was a freshman in high school when a friend told me about moparscape servers. I didn't care much for the 317's, but when I found a 562 bam love at first sight, joking. I just enjoyed playing 562's more then 317 cause it's more runescape like/updated. Even though there still need more working on that just means more stuff to program and more original ideas that aren't taken from other servers (if you don't count the 317's anyways).

Well thats about all I have, hope to see you guys in game! Like a Star @ heaven

Caelum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charisma

PostSubject: Re: Caelum... Oh joy.   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:03 pm

Nice to meet you, and you beat my introduction length... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caelum
Server Coder
Server Coder

PostSubject: Re: Caelum... Oh joy.   Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Sorry about that charisma I can't help myself when it comes to writing things that are kind of like writing an eassy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charisma

PostSubject: Re: Caelum... Oh joy.   Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:42 am

It's alright Razz yay for long introductions ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caelum... Oh joy.   

Back to top Go down

Caelum... Oh joy.
Page 1 of 1